Sunday, March 8, 2009

Readings for Monday: UPDATED AND BUMPED

The readings for Monday are over there in the sidebar. The Foundling is offered in its entirety, but the students leading class on Monday tell me that you only need to read, prepare, and print out the first 13 pages.

UPDATE: After today's power outages, the PDFs seem to be available again, so you should be able to have printouts of the reading for class tomorrow (Monday).

2 comments:

Slavin said...

I haven't been able to get to the readings. I figured it was related to the power outages. Anyone else still having toruble?

KW said...

Your instructor here. CITES seems to have been knocked out by the power outages, and the PDFs are all loaded on CITES Netfiles (which I can link from the blog). Ergo: power outages on campus = no ECCO PDFS. The DI reports that power will be back on later tonight, so you should be able to print out the readings for tomorrow.